Buying a DireWolf Dog
DireWolf Dog puppy
10 Steps to purchase a DireWolf Dog:
What Happens from Beginning to End
- First of all, do your research! Read everything you can about this dog to make sure this is the breed for you. The American Alsatian is slow, quiet and mellow. If you want an energetic working dog, this is definitely not it. Click HERE to learn more!
- To begin the process of getting one of these magnificent dogs, you will first need to contact me by completing the Puppy Adoption Questionnaire. I am very interested in your family's happiness. So, the first thing that I will need from you is the information in the form. This will help me get to know you and upon approval, it will begin a file with all of your contact information. You do not need to purchase a pup today or even in the near future. You may just wish to be in our files as "wanting one." Please state that in the form.
- DireWolf Dogs of Vallecito will then contact you via email for a follow up interview to discuss your questionnaire responses. It is not our intention to pry, but we are interested in finding the best homes for our puppies. We will notify you with an official approval email when you have passed the interview process.
- Check the temperament, character, test scores, and photos of our dogs. Look at the videos and check the walk, the run, and the conformation of our dogs. If you do not have enough information on them, email and ask us about them. We are happy to answer any questions, concerns, or thoughts you may have.
- When you have been approved for puppy adoption, it is time to place a non-refundable deposit on a pup. If you do not put a deposit , you may not get the one you want. Remember that we price our pups on temperament and which pup we want to keep. We breed for the breed first because we need the best pup to continue the lines. The non-refundable deposit is $600.00 to hold a pup. This will give you plenty of time to save up the money you will need to buy the best quality for your needs.
- Start emailing us. The more you bug us, the more you are in our minds. Sometimes we get pretty busy with other stuff. Watch the website, email us and pick your pup.
- When you have settled on the pup for you, let me know which pup you want. I will send you the Puppy Sales Contract, then you complete and sign the contract and return it back to us.
- Now you may send the rest of the money for the pup. You can do this by depositing it directly into our business account, by sending a check and waiting for it to clear, in person in cash, or by Paypal (you pay any fees). We will now add up the transportation and crate fees and after a health checkup your pup will soon be on its way.
- You have now just purchased your pup and we will help get this pup to you. We shall keep in touch by email and phone until you get that puppy in your arms.
- Call and let me know you got your puppy. Take lots of photos and write me all about it so that I can post it on our guestbook page! I truly want to hear from you. I want to see the pup grow up.